- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
Homeland Security Conference- CenSec
6/10/2020 klokken 08:00 - 7/10/2020 klokken 17:00
The annual Homeland Security Conference is an innovation and technology conference, which since 2014 has focused on bringing together representatives from the homeland security and cyber security community, industry decision makers, governmental authorities, leading experts and academics in order to share knowledge and strengthen capabilities.
This year, the 7th edition takes place in Copenhagen at Børsen, and has an overall focus on cyber security issues and challenges within the Homeland Security context.
The following areas will be addressed:
- Current trends and technologies in homeland security
- Smart border control technologies
- Protection of airspace (incl. counter drone measures and protection of airports)
- Infrastructure and societal resilience
- Future trends and emerging technologies
CenSec members: 495 DKK (excl. VAT)
Non-members: 995 DKK (excl. VAT)
Conference dinner 6 October:
3-course meal incl. wine at Tårnet, Christiansborg: 525 DKK (excl. VAT) (50 seats)
Advertisement in the conference program:
1/2 page 1000 DKK (excl. VAT)
1 page 1500 DKK (excl. VAT)
See more about the program and sign up here: