Solutions Lab – a Challenge-Based Innovation Platform
Are you a…
- Corporate or other large organization wanting to uncover new territory in cyber-tech?
- Startup/SME or researcher with knowledge and business offers you want to put into play?
Solutions Lab accelerates development of cyber security solutions in Denmark through a 3-week sprint built around 3 half-day workshops.
The focal point is a corporate challenge that is being explored and framed by the participants.
Builds strong network and collaboration between participants
Enables possible future partnerships that can lead to joint applications for public/private funding calls and/or build development and business relations initiatives within cybersecurity
Click a button in the wheel to learn about your benefits of joining a Solutions Lab
- Propose a cyber challenge - get help to define, understand and solve it!
- Access to the best cyber competencies in DK (startups/SME's, researchers, talent)
- Find your future business- or development partners, and approach new projects and calls
- Apply your research with commercial use cases from corporate or large public stakeholders
- A platform to find partners for consortia aiming at funding from future innovation- and research calls
- Involve your students/courses if relevant
- Access to a large potential reference client
- Insights to corporate-level needs for cyber solutions
- Access a platform for future industry- or research partnerships
What will you do?
Solutions Lab is a facilitated innovation-sprint, with expert consultants within innovation and project development. The format offers flexibility to engage with more or less time before, between and after the sprint workshops. Cyber Hub and the challenge owners host the fully catered workshops, and offers joint workspace with lunch, coffee and snacks outside of the workshops.
Challenge 1: TERMA, April – May 2022
Challenge 2 coming soon, May – June 2022
Previous Cyber Hub Solutions Labs
Cybersecurity as a product feature
This project, led by Cyber Hub is a shift away from seeing cybersecurity as a compliance task to seeing it as a product feature that not only creates secure products, but also creates competitive advantages. It involves startups from a wide range of tech ecosystems. They act as relevant case studies on how to improve cybersecurity in different tech ecosystems, and are matched with cybertech startups from our community to build in cybersecurity as a product feature. Our strategic innovation partner Bodil Biering is the project manager. The project steering group consists of our Executive Director Lars Bajlum Holmgaard Christensen, Founder and CEO of Health Tech Hub Copenhagen Jesper Grønbæk, and Hub Director of PropTech Danmark Jakob Stoumann.